Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to CutMaster 2D Website.
using this website. By accessing and using this website
in any way, including, without limitation, browsing the website,
using any information, content, services, downloading any materials,
and/or placing an order for products or services, you agree to and
do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in the
using the website on behalf of your employer, you represent that
behalf. Code 011 reserves the right, at Code011's sole discretion,
to change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of the Terms
of Use at any time without notice to you. Please check these Terms
of Use for changes regularly. Your continued use of this site after
changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement
as modified by the posted changes.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the CutMaster
2D Website and its contents, are owned by Code 011, the maker of
You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the CutMaster 2D Website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, and unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this website are for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Code 011. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website without the written permission from Code 011 or CutMaster 2D staff.
Use of Website
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the Code 011 subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Code 011 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this site by any third party.
- This site and the information, its products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Code 011 and/or CutMaster 2D Website be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Code 011 does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined
to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason
of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and
Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent
and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is
illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be removed and deleted
from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions will
remain in full effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If you do not fully accep these Terms and Conditions, you
do not have permission to access the contents of this website
and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Use of Software on the Website
Any software that is made available to download from the website ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Code 011. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"), or as expressly stated on the website pages accompanying the software.
The Software is made available for download solely
for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any use,
reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance
with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may
result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be
prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software.
The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, Code 011 hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
For your convenience, Code 011 may make available in its materials or software products, tools and utilities for use and/or download. Code 011 does not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities.